Job and career
Country Manager - Sweden
Are you our new Country Manager in Sweden?
A great chance to start and run your own business within a strong network of partners
The Subscription Movement in Scandinavia is growing, and so is Subscrybe. We are the leading consultancy company in Denmark and Norway specialising in subscription business models, and now we plan to open office in Sweden. We are therefore looking for a Country Manager that can lead consultants, customers, and projects in Sweden.
Subscrybe was founded in 2011 with the ambition of creating the leading company in Europe within subscription innovation and excellence. We work as consultants helping existing and future subscription businesses innovate and operate their subscription business models. Subscrybe is now positioned with offices in Aarhus and Copenhagen (Denmark) and Oslo (Norway), and we have since the beginning assisted more than 250 companies in Scandinavia and the rest of the World.
Now we plan to open an office in Malmö, with the aim of building a business in Sweden, just like we have done in Denmark and Norway. We already have a few Swedish customers in our portfolio, and we believe that we can grow that number significantly with a dedicated Swedish team of consultants.
We are therefore looking for a Country Manager for Sweden. As Country Manager, you will have the full responsibility of establishing, scaling, and operating Subscrybe in Sweden, and you will of course have full responsibility for the P&L. Your tasks will be to recruit and manage the team of consultants, acquire new clients, run projects, and clients together with your team, and position Subscrybe in Sweden.
You will work in close cooperation with the Country Managers in Denmark and Norway, and you will be able to draw on the expertise and concepts from Subscrybe and even staff projects with team members from Denmark and Norway if needed.
- You have around 10 years of relevant experience. Maybe you have a background as management consultant, or maybe you have been working as internal consultant and/or as operational manager in a subscription-based business.
- You probably have knowledge of subscription-based businesses and/or skills within business development, innovation, consumer insights, etc. You are passionate about the subscription movement, and you want to influence more businesses to think towards subscriptions.
- You have a strong network in relevant industries, and you have an extrovert and out-going personality and recognise the importance of personal branding and the building of a strong network.
- You have great sales skills and love to sell, both to new and existing clients. You are a great communicator both orally and in writing.
- You have great leadership skills, and you are motivated by recruiting, growing, and leading people.
- You have a commercial mind-set, and you are driven by growth and the creation of great results.
- As a person you are analytical, well-structured, ambitious, and innovative, and you are motivated by the chance of running your own business within a company with a strong brand and strong concepts.
What we offer:
- An exciting position with plenty of room for development and opportunities within an ambitious and growing company. A perfect position for an ambitious individual who wants to build and grow a business.
- Competitive salary package with a combination of a fixed salary and a bonus based on the results created in the Swedish market.
- Co-ownership of the Subscrybe group through our warrant program.
Send your application to Group CEO Morten Suhr Hansen at email@example.com. You are also welcome to call Morten at +45 4029 4534 if you want to learn more about the position and the company.
Read more about Subscrybe at www.subscrybe.com