Job and career
We are looking for young talents and experienced consultants to develop and innovate our business.
CONSULTANT / SENIOR CONSULTANT
We would like competent personalities, who can help our existing customers while building and maintaining their own customer portfolio, to join our team.
Competences and experience:
• You have more than two years of relevant commercial experience - either within consultancy services as a management consultant, or from a relevant career within a subscription-based industry.
• You have a strong network within one or more of the major subscription industries in Denmark, such as the media industry, the telecommunication industry or the supply industry.
• You are presumably fascinated with the benefits and opportunities of the subscription business and you might have worked intensively with a variety of challenges for businesses and subscription solutions.
• You love to sell or are willing to learn how to. You know how to sell your professional brand, how to sell your solutions to customers and businesses at all levels, and you thrive with great sales responsibility and ambitious sales budgets.
• You are a strong communicator - both written and oral - and you take pride in solving your tasks with the utmost precision and quality.
• As a person, you are analytical, structured, ambitious and innovative, and you are motivated by the opportunity to become an important part of a small, but ambitious business along with the responsibility that goes with.
What do we offer?
• An exciting position that varies according to each task and a great deal of opportunities and challenges in an ambitious and successful company.
• Good employment terms; a basic salary along with a bonus salary, which is based on results and with the possibility of a rise in earnings with no limits.
• Large, appealing and bright offices in Store Kongensgade in Copenhagen and in Balticagade in Aarhus.
Send a brief motivated application with an attached CV to managing director and partner, Morten Suhr Hansen, at email@example.com. Type "Consultant" in the subject line. You are also welcome to call +45 40 29 45 34, if you want to know more about the position and our company. We look forward to receiving your application.
STUDENT ASSISTANT: BUSINESS ECONOMICS AND/OR COMMUNICATION
We are looking for flexible, skilled and dedicated students to assist our consultants with projects and to manage our external communication.
Your tasks will vary from day to day, and you will take on a variety of different tasks. Important tasks include:
• Continue updating of our website, including writing articles.
• Development and updating of our presence on social media, especially LinkedIn.
• Research and analysis in relation to customer projects.
• Report writing and proofreading (in Danish and English).
• New business activities.
• PR and marketing activities.
• Planning of and participation in workshops and events.
You are a strong communicator with ambitions
You are presumably a student on your sixth semester of a bachelor programme or the first semester of your graduate programme. If you are the one we are looking for, you will be able to identify with the following:
• As a person, you are ambitious, structured and innovative.
• You always work to solve your tasks with the highest precision and quality.
• You understand the importance of solving routine tasks on time, but at the same time you know how to prioritise unforeseen tasks in relation to their importance.
• You are fluent in Danish and English both in speaking and writing, and you can proofread Danish texts to perfection.
• You are familiar with digital media and may have worked with updating websites.
• You have a strong knowledge of social media
• You are analytically strong and work effortlessly in Excel.
Kickstart your career with Subscrybe
As a student assistant, you will be part of a learning environment and a varying daily life. You will assist with projects and external communication, and may take the first steps towards a possible employment as a junior consultant after graduation. After 12 months of training in our methods and concepts, you will, as a consultant, be responsible for building your own customer portfolio within industries cooperatively chosen as your focus areas. Moreover, you will contribute to our work with existing customers.
Do you want to become part of our team? Send a brief motivated application with an attached CV and your latest exam results to managing director and partner, Morten Suhr Hansen, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Type "Student Assistant" in the subject line. You are also welcome to call +45 40 29 45 34, if you want to know more about the position and our company. We look forward to receiving your application.